* Luca DE LUISE * CV *
A Senior Graphic Designer with a demonstrable track record of creative leadership and mentorship.
I bring design ideas from concept-sketching to multi-channel implementation, with solid technical expertise across print, digital and motion.
* * *
• Desktop Publishing
• Digital design
• Digital Illustration
• 2D Animation
• Character design
• Adobe InDesign
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Dreamweaver
• Adobe XD
• Adobe AfterEffects
• Adobe Character
• Final Cut Pro
• Logiq Pro X
• Knowledge of UX/UI
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS
* * *
Senior Creative Designer
OLIVER Agency, London, UK
JULY 2017 – PRESENT * 5 YEARS
• Design across digital, print and video for OLIVER Agency’s AXA UK & Ireland in-house studio.
• Creative response to marketing briefs addressed to intermediary businesses, employees and end-customers.
• Multi-channel implementation of campaigns, including digital, print materials and merchandise.
• Desktop publishing of exclusive editorial products for tenders and premium partners.
• Design of exhibition spaces and supporting print and video collaterals.
• Storyboarding and asset design for motion-graphic materials, character design.
• Liaising with stakeholders for print and signage projects.
• Daily management of motion designer, digital designers, artworkers and freelancers.
Freelance, London, UK
* MARCH 2015 – JUNE 2017 * 2 YEARS *
• Creation of brand identities and marketing materials through agencies (CorkeWallis, RedSofa) or directly (The NDL Group London, Brent Rainbows Nurseries, among others)
• logo design & branding
• website mock-ups
• character design & storyboards.
Senior Designer/Head of Design
London Business Conferences Group, London,UK
* MARCH 2011 – FEBRUARY 2015 * 4 YEARS *
• Brand identity for more than 90 corporate b2b events in the field
of new energy, automotive and tech innovation across USA, Canada, South America, China and Europe.
• Marketing materials for print and web, DM campaigns, event signage and sales collaterals.
• Design of the in-house graphic design process in response to the company doubling number of events per year.
• Development of a global network of reliable print service suppliers in UK, USA and Canada.
Brand Alley, London, UK
* OCTOBER 2010 – JANUARY 2011 * 4 MONTHS *
• Design of mood-shots and collaterals for a range of luxury brands for online and DM campaigns.
• Response to marketing briefs within existing third-parties brand guidelines.
* OCTOBER 2006 – JUNE 2010 * 3 YEARS – 9 months *
• Book design for non-fiction and school publishers, public institutions, charities.
• Illustrated books with digital and mixed media in the field of art history and children’s literature.
• Branding, illustration, presentations, character design, photo-retouch.
Junior Graphic Designer
Laterza Publishing, Bari, Italy
* JANUARY 2004 – OCTOBER 206 * 2 YEARS - 10 months *
• Processed book drafts through the stages of stylisation, typesetting, paging and photo retouching
• Delivered print ready materials
for more than 250 publications of Laterza Editori, renowned in Italy for academic essays and schoolbooks
• Creation and management of vectorial cartography archives
• Design of geography maps, sites plans, graphs, charts, infographics and dioramas.
• One of the perks of working with a publisher like Laterza is that I would regularly attended their Adobe proficiency courses - that’s how I fined-tuned my expertise in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
* * *
2010 - Illustration - Central St Martins, London, UK
2008 – International School of Illustration - Sarmede, Italy
2000 - Literatures and Languages Degree,Università degli Studi, Bari, Italy
* * *
• Italian - native speaker
• English - professional fluency
• music production
References available on request.